Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Gifts are Made

I feel safe in posting the Christmas presents that I've made for friends and family, because most of them don't read my blog anyway.  I've been so busy with making the presents that I haven't had haven't taken the time to tangle.  Hopefully, by the end of the week I'll have some tiles to post.  Now for the gifts.  The first picture is of fabric lily flowers that serve as voltive candle holders.  I'll be using them at a dinner I'm having this week.  I think the guests will be thrilled to take one home.


The second picture shows potato baking bags.  These bags need special batting so they can go in your microwave.  I haven't tried mine yet, but I understand the potatoes are very tasty when cooked this way.  I had two different colored potatoes fabric.  Lots of friends will be getting these.


Don't let the hussle and bussle of the Christmas preparations rob you of the joy that will be ours on Christmas day.  Try and take a small moment each day to take a deep breath and remember that Christ was born to save us from our sins,  the very sins we commit this busy season.

No comments:

Post a Comment