Friday, November 18, 2011

Diva Challenge #48

I'm back with the challenge again.  It felt so good to put pen to the paper again.  With the upcoming holiday season looking to be quite hectic, I am trying to discipline myself to read my Bible and draw a tile before I even go to the computer.  This is my contribution for the Diva Challenge.  We were to use a circle, square, and triangle as our string.  Then we were to use patterns we've not drawn yet.  I couldn't resist doing Rick's Paradox.  I just love that one!  The patterns I used were: Nipa, Scrumble, Paradox, Up and Across, and Netting (gone bad but still ok).  On netting I didn't realize that the circles needed to be off set.  So it's a different design.  It's all good.  I'm going to a workshop tomorrow presented by Carole Ohl in Ohio with a couple of friends.  A day of Zentangle, friends, and out of town.  Life doesn't get much better.

2 comments: