Saturday, December 17, 2011

Merry Christmas with Tangles

I have been working very hard on a challenge a fellow CZT put out there.  We were to take one of the mosaic tile groupings and tangling them.  We'll send them in and she will shuffle them up and return to us a totally new picture with a tile from 9 different people.  How exciting is that!  I would like to share my tiles with you.  See if you can put them in order.


So what do you think?  I promise to have them right side up.



Very interesting, isn't it?



I'll not comment.  Just enjoy!









This is one of my favorites.



And finally.


So if I can figure out to get the big picture in here, I'll let you see how it all goes together.

Yea!  I figured it out.  If you're in the exchange, I hope you enjoy my contribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment