Saturday, June 23, 2012

Wonderful Zentangle Class

It never ceases to amaze me that the students out shine the teacher in these classes.  At least, my students do.  I just haven't totally gotten the hang of tangling on a big board.  But I get better each time.  I had invited about 20 people to come and three wonderful girls showed up.  It was to be a two-hour class, but it stretched to three.  No one was in a hurry, and everyone had a great time.  They really got it that it was about the experience.  However, their work was beautiful.  Here is a picture of their work:

We did a third tile after this picture was taken of Rick's Paradox.  They all had fun with that one.  One of the guests is a counselor, so she analyzed one of the tiles.  I thought it was very telling about the person.  So all you counselors out there, this can also be a tool for your counseling tool chest.

Here are the lovely ladies with their works of art.  One said she couldn't be creative at all.  Another said she could not draw at all.  Of course, the youngest lady had no doubts she could do it.  Aw, the innocents of youth.  Thank you ladies for allowing me to show you how very talented you are. 

HAPPY TANGLING!



No comments:

Post a Comment